Monroe Farmers Market Consignment Form
Important Reminders For Co-Op Table:
- All consignment items need to be at the market at least 30 minutes prior to opening time.
- Fill out consignment form completely for each item.
- Prior to dropping off items: Please have items pre-packaged, weighed and priced.
- All products must be in clean condition and labeled with your name as appropriate per the Farm Direct Rules.
- In a 9×12 manilla envelope: Please bring $35 in small bills as your cash drawer for your products.
- Please bring signs for selling your products at Co-Op table.
- Ways to help out with Co-Op table: Sign up to volunteer at Co-Op table at least once within the season.
- Please wait until market closes to pick up your cash drawer and any leftover items.
- Any stock left behind shall be donated to the food bank.
- For any further questions or clarifications regarding the above please contact: Judy Stubbs 530-219-4098 or Jean Yates
Thank you so much for supporting our small community of rural farm families.